Sian & Luke, 1st June 2021, Villa Oceania
1. First of all a massive thank you to Lakis at Cyprus Dream Weddings! With all the uncertainty around Covid we were constantly changing and updating our package, he was so flexible and patient with us and made the whole process a lot less stressful. When most of our guests failed to fly out I was left rearranging the whole wedding with only 5 days notice and Lakis was there holding my hand the whole time! A massive thank you to the team!!
2. I booked a wedding package direct with Cyprus Dream Weddings so they arrange the whole day and evening, I added on extras from their brochure for decor and made adjustments which they were happy to do to suit my personal taste! A brilliant bespoke service.
3. We had Kosta for our sax player and he was absolutely brilliant! We wanted chilled ibiza/house style and he was perfect.
4. Cyprus Funtastic Weddings arranged our dance floor - again Cyprus Dream Weddings did the organisation for this and this was a real feature on the night.
5. KC Beauty did our hair and makeup and again I massively recommend them. They are both from England and knew exactly what I wanted. I was so happy on the day - again I’m usually quite fussy and end up fixing my own makeup even after having professionally done but I didn’t have to touch up anything. They did an amazing job.
6. DJ Jason Collins was amazing! We sent him a list of what music we wanted, he played everything with no issues and took requests on the night! He did an amazing job and the atmosphere on the night was incredible.
7. Petros Stylianakis was our photographer. We have only had first drafts of our photos so far but wow! Again so happy with the pictures he did a fab job!
8. Finally, our wedding venue was at Villa Oceania. The owners Poly and Sevinos are amazing and I highly recommend booking here if you are looking for a villa wedding. Nothing was too much trouble and they were constantly available on WhatsApp not just for the wedding but even if I needed taxi numbers, local kebab houses etc. The villa is amazing and the views breathtaking. Nobody could believe how modern and unreal it was.
1. We went into Amavi for our minimoon as we was fortunate that our parents looked after our daughter for an extra couple of nights. Would definitely recommend for couples looking for luxury, it was amazing there a real 5 star resort!
I’ve attached lots of pictures and videos as a few people have requested these. Hope this answers some of the brides questions and to reassure you it can happen! It was very stressful and emotional on the buildup and something that none of us should have to go through! Our guests went from 40 to 11. But we kept pushing through and honestly had the most perfect day and I now couldn’t imagine it any other way!
Thank you to everyone that helped make our day this magical.
A very happy bride :)